Northtown Automotive Companies
Northtown Automotive Companies is looking for Service Writers for several of our dealerships. We are looking for outgoing individuals who enjoy customer service, have excellent communication skills, and enjoy working in a fast paced environment.
The Service Writer is responsible for scheduling service work in the service department, selling additional needed service work to customers, as well as building loyalty and trust to create an overall positive service experience.
• Maintaining CSI index rating
• Achieving goals established by the Service Manager
• Greeting customers in a timely and friendly manner
• Communicating with customers to determine the nature of their visit
• Handling inquiries regarding work in progress and appointments
• Following up on the progress of repair orders and contacting customers regarding any changes
• Automotive industry and products experience is required
• Relevant selling experience is required
• Excellent customer service skills
• Strong computer skills
• CDK knowledge is preferred
• 3 day full-time work week, rotates every month
• 730AM-9PM Mon/Tues/Wed following month 730AM-9PM Thurs/Fri/Sat
• $50,000 – $110,000
• Bending, and moving throughout the service department
• May lift up to 50lbs occasionally
• Exposure to all elements of the shop; noise, vibration, desk, exhaust fumes.