Northtown Automotive Companies
Northtown Automotive Companies is looking for Service Advisors for several of our dealerships. We are looking for outgoing individuals who enjoy customer service, have excellent communication skills, and enjoy working in a fast paced environment.
The Service Writer is responsible for scheduling service work in the service department, selling additional needed service work to customers, as well as building loyalty and trust to create an overall positive service experience.
• Maintaining CSI index rating
• Achieving goals established by the Service Manager
• Greeting customers in a timely and friendly manner
• Communicating with customers to determine the nature of their visit
• Handling inquiries regarding work in progress and appointments
• Following up on the progress of repair orders and contacting customers regarding any changes
• Previous work history of customer contact in a retail or restaurant setting
• 3 day full-time work week, rotates every 4 weeks
• 730AM-9PM Mon/Tues/Wed following month 730AM-9PM Thurs/Fri/Sat
• $50,000 – $110,000
• Commission based, draw system, pay plan
• Bending, and moving throughout the service department
• May lift up to 50lbs occasionally
• Exposure to all elements of the shop; noise, vibration, desk, exhaust fumes.