Northtown Automotive Companies
Northtown Automotive Companies is looking for hardworking and responsible individuals to assist at multiple locations as a Detailer. Detailers are primarily responsible for cleaning and refurbishing new and used vehicles. This is a great, seasonal, position as well if you are looking for a spring/summer job!
Hours required: (Seasonal or Full-time)
• 3 day work week, rotates every month.
• 730am-9pm Mon/Tues/Wed, following month, 730am-9pm Thurs/Fri/Sat.
-Flat rate pay system; earn up to $23/hr.
Eligibility for signing bonus does not constitute an employment contact.
• Washing vehicle exterior using different cleaning solutions, water, cloths and brushes
• Cleaning upholstery, rugs and other surfaces
• Applying revitalizing and preservation agents to vinyl or leather surfaces and treating fabrics with spot and stain resistant chemicals to preserve and protect interior components
• Valid, clean, in-state drivers license
• Previous detail experience is preferred
• Manual dexterity and ability to use hand and power tools safely
• This is a physically demanding position; will stand for most of shift
• Stooping/Kneeling/Crouching/Crawling/Reaching/Twisting/Bending will be required throughout shift
• Will be exposed to noise, vibration, dust, paint, cleaning solutions, and other hazardous and non-hazardous materials