• Performs a range of general bookkeeping, accounting, and general clerical support functions in our Accounting department to facilitate our 18 franchises
• Minimum two years experience in an previous accounting position
• Must be detail oriented and extremely organized
• Must have knowledge in Excel.
Job requires the following physical activities: sitting, standing, walking, reaching, lifting, bending, stooping, kneeling, finger dexterity, repetitive motions. The work is performed primarily indoors.
Basic Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist in month end reporting procedures
• Process accounts payable and receivables, as needed.
• Perform filing and general administrative tasks
• Prepare & submit customer invoices
• Code, post & receipt payments
• Perform all necessary account, bank & other reconciliations
• Monitor customer accounts for non-payment & delayed payments
• Check, verify & process invoices
• Sort, code & enter accounts payable data
• Analyze discrepancies and unpaid invoices
• Maintain vendor files
• In addition, all employees are expected to be cross-trained on other job descriptions within the department to facilitate vacations, medical leaves, etc.